While there are plenty of events included with Epcot® admission for the 21st Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, this year’s “premium events” include some don’t-miss options.
Here’s just a sampling of what’s in store for you this year:
- Four all-new interactive culinary adventures in the Disney resorts encourage your Clients to ask the experts, taste and cook alongside our chefs at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney Yacht Club Resort.
- The new “Mix It, Make It Celebrate It” hands-on workshop gives your Clients the opportunity to learn from the pros – cake decorating, garnishing, cocktail mixing and other fun activities.
- The always-popular Cheese Seminars return. Your Clients can learn “the wheys of the world” paired with wine, beer and other beverages with Max McCalman along with other experts.
- Rockin’ Burger Block Parties are back for just three Fridays at World ShowPlace – and each party features a celebrity chef and all-you-can-eat specialty sliders paired with beverages. Guests can join Chef Maneet Chauhan on Sept. 30, Chef Alex Seidel on Oct. 14, and Chef Jehangir Mehta on Nov. 11.
- Your Clients will want to masquerade in chic yellow and black for the Yelloween Masquerade Party for the Senses Oct. 28 and 29, an elegant, dance-the-night-away, gourmet tasting party with Champagne, wine, craft beers and specialty cocktails paired with food.
- This year’s Party for the Senses will be every weekend in October (that’s it!). Oct. 8 features all the new chefs from Disney Springs; Oct. 15 is a reprise of last year’s popular evening with Disney chefs from around the world.
- What’s Cookin’ With … some of the country’s top celebrity chefs will begin the morning with a delightful plated brunch and sparkling wine toast. The fun starts with a demo, and the chefs answer questions from the audience and share secrets of their successes. The brunch is on select Fridays and Sundays at 10 a.m. Guests include:
- Friday, Sept. 16 – Elizabeth Falkner
- Sunday, Sept. 18 – Bryan Voltaggio
- Friday, Sept. 23 – Andrea Robinson
- Sunday, Sept. 25 – Robert Irvine
- Friday, Sept.30 – Graham Elliot
- Sunday, Oct. 2 – Buddy Valastro
- Friday, Oct. 7 – Jamie Deen
- Sunday, Oct. 9 – Cat Cora
- Friday, Oct. 14 – Emily Ellyn
- Friday, Oct. 21 – Andrew Zimmern
- Sunday, Oct. 23 – Rock Harper
- Sunday, Oct. 30 – Geoffrey Zakarian
- Friday, Nov. 4 – Alex Guarnaschelli
- Sunday, Nov. 6 – David Guas
- Friday, Nov. 11 – Sarah Fioroni
- Sunday, Nov. 13 – Jehangir Mehta
Be sure to book reservations for your Clients when the phone lines open: 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378) at 7 a.m. next week on Thursday, July 21, 2016. Please note Chase cardholders can book with limited availability beginning 7 a.m. July 19, 2016
And don’t forget, the Back to Basics series, special book signings, Eat to the Beat concerts, cultural adventures, Festival Passport and attractions and park entertainment are included with regular Theme Park admission.
What are you waiting for? Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Paris, Disney's Hilton Head Island, Disney Vero Beach Resort or any other Disney Destination! Click below for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and our services are 100% FREE!
For our new Guests: Check us out on:
Facebook FAN PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/VacationwiththeMagic
Start planning your Disney Vacation Today!