The holiday season kicks off at Disney California Adventure® Park with the debut of Festival of Holidays on Nov. 10, 2016. Your Clients are invited to come celebrate heartwarming holiday festivities inspired by cultural traditions from around the world. They’ll create new memories as they share in delicious food and drink, fun craft making and the universal language of music and dance.
Wonderful entertainment experiences throughout the park draw on the diverse celebrations that bring joy during this festive time of year, including Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas/Navidad and Three Kings Day.
- Blue13 Dance Company – The spirited performers of Blue13 Dance Company turn up the fun with traditional Indian dances that build to a Bollywood party for all.
- Mostly Kosher – Klezmer band Mostly Kosher showcases an entertaining and eclectic musical tapestry that weaves together jazz, Latin, rock and hip-hop.
- RAISE – This uplifting a cappella vocal group brings a powerful, harmonious R&B spin to new and popular holiday songs.
- Holiday Toy Drummers – The mischievous Holiday Toy Drummers march to their own merry beat as they perform precision drills with holiday cheer.
- Mariachi Divas – GRAMMY Award-winning Mariachi Divas showcase their signature repertoire of catchy tunes.
- Disney ¡Viva Navidad! – Your Clients can enjoy holiday foods, crafts, Disney Character greetings and Latin American bands. Plus, The Three Caballeros host a fun street party featuring folklórico and samba dancers, live musicians and Mickey and Minnie in their fiesta best!
- Princess Elena’s Musical Grand Arrival – Elena of Avalor makes her Disneyland® Resort debut during Festival of Holidays! Your Clients can welcome the adventurous and kind-hearted Crown Princess, her royal dancers and magical friend Skylar as they celebrate the holidays with an uplifting musical cavalcade.
All this, plus an array of Disney Character experiences and kid-friendly activities!
During Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure Park, your Clients can stop by Redwood Creek Challenge Trail for Santa’s Holiday Visit, where they’ll meet Santa and see how his joyful elves have transformed the area into a jolly playground of holiday fun and games.
As the sun sets, your Clients won’t want to miss the evening concert at Paradise Park, featuring performances from two of the festival’s musical groups. And, a day of celebrating the season wouldn’t be complete without experiencing the all-new, nighttime water and light spectacular, “World of Color – Season of Light,” combining classic holiday songs with beloved characters and heartwarming moments from Disney and Pixar animation to create a sparkling winter fantasy filled with magic!
Festival of Holidays kicks off Nov. 10, 2016 at Disney California Adventure Park and continues daily through Jan. 8, 2017.
What are you waiting for? Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Paris, Disney's Hilton Head Island, Disney Vero Beach Resort or any other Disney Destination! Click below for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and our services are 100% FREE!
For our new Guests: Check us out on:
Facebook FAN PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/VacationwiththeMagic
Start planning your Disney Vacation Today!