Disneyland® Paris is the perfect playground for the whole family and an especially magical place for young children. Children’s dreams become reality as they fly over the roofs of London on Peter Pan’s Flight, follow Alice into the labyrinth of Wonderland, interact with Lilo and Stitch, experience the thrill of meeting Mickey Mouse or a Disney Princess for the first time or help their Disney Junior pals create an unforgettable surprise party for Minnie Mouse.
Travelling with toddlers is even easier if you take advantage of the many added conveniences for families with young children. Visit www.disneylandparis.com for tips for family travel, including the best attractions and special services for babies.
From pushchair rentals in the theme parks to kiddie pools, play areas and in-room babysitting at Disney resort hotels, there’s plenty to make travelling with infants and small children hassle-free.
Some tips for visiting Disneyland Paris with children:
- Arrive early in the parks, then take a mid-day break for lunch and naps. Head back to the theme parks mid-afternoon when everyone is well-rested and ready for more fun.
- The “Baby Switch” option lets couples with young children smaller than the height limit (at certain attractions) take turns without having to go back and queue a second time. A parent who waits with a young child while the other parent rides the attraction can get on the ride with minimal wait time once the first parent comes off.
- To save time, use the free FASTPASS® system (subject to availability), accessible to everyone to reduce wait-time at Peter Pan’s Flight and Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast(1) in Disneyland Park, at Flying Carpets Over Agrabahin Walt Disney Studios Park. A special machine at the entrance to each of these attractions issues tickets with a specific time. When that time comes, you can access the attraction in just a few minutes via a special entrance.
- Baby Care centres at Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park provide a place to warm up bottles and meals and change children’s nappies. Nappies and baby food can be purchased here, and it’s the place for parents to come if they’ve become separated from their children.
- Stroller Rentals (paying service) located at Town Square Terrace in Disneyland Park and next to Studio Photo in Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Baby cots are available in all six Disneyland® Paris hotels and at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch.
- For an easy introduction to the Disney Characters, make a reservation for a Character meal, Tea time for totsor a birthday party organised in Disneyland Paris.
- In Disneyland Park, let kids get the “wiggles out” at play spots like Alice’s Curious Labyrinth in Fantasyland,Adventure Isle in Adventureland, or Pocahontas Indian Village playground in Frontierland.
- While youngsters are typically captivated by all of Disneyland Paris, be sure to seek out attractions and activities that are appropriates for little ones. (Some may be too intense.) Sure hits:
In Disneyland Park any of the Fantasyland attractions: Little ones can ride Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Le Carrousel de Lancelot and Mad Hatter’s Tea Cups. They can visit the children of the world on a cruise through “it’s a small world”, or see classic Disney scenes presented in miniature in Le Pays des Contes de Fées. They can even step into the roles of Snow White, Pinocchio or Peter Pan and take part in these stories via Peter Pan’s Flight, Les Voyages de Pinocchio (Pinocchio’s Fantastic Journey) and Blanche Neige et les Sept Nains (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs). (some children may be frightened in “dark rides” like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Peter Pan’s Flight). And they can experience an unforgettable encounter with one of the most beloved Disney Princesses at the Princess Pavilion and an exclusive and unforgettable meeting with Mickey Mouse at Meet Mickey Mouse.
In Walt Disney Studios Park, many of the Toon Studio attractions: Little ones are welcomed by the Genie from Aladdin to ride Flying Carpets over Agrabah®. Youngest drivers can have a crazy desert racing adventure in Cars Quatre Roues Rallye (Cars Race Rally(2)). They can embark for family-friendly adventures in the universe of the Disney•Pixar film Toy Story in Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin(3) (4), a zany attraction in Toy Story Playland(4), an expansion of Toon Studio. In Production Courtyard: kids can watch song and dance routines with all the Disney Junior stars inPlayhouse Disney Live on Stage! They interact and joke in real-time with Stitch, the cuddy-but-destructive alien in Stitch Live!
What are you waiting for? Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Paris, Disney's Hilton Head Island, Disney Vero Beach Resort or any other Disney Destination! Click below for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and our services are 100% FREE!
For our new Guests: Check us out on:
Facebook FAN PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/VacationwiththeMagic
Start planning your Disney Vacation Today!