At Vacation with the Magic, we have high expectations for our company, and for the agents who represent it. The path to becoming an agent with our company cannot be viewed as a ‘hobby’, but rather as an opportunity to create a lasting and professional career within the Disney travel industry. Applicants should note the following information before submitting their candidacy:
- Agents of Vacation with the Magic are IC’s (independent contractors) who set their own hours, schedule and who work from their home office
- Agents are required to complete extensive on-line training on each of the Disney destination through online courses in the College of Disney Knowledge program.
- Our basic technology requirements include a secure and private computer with high speed internet access, a fully equipped smart phone with email and internet access, as well as a shredder and basic office filing system
- All agents are responsible for cultivating their own business prospects- Vacation with the Magic will provide guidance and training on this aspect of marketing your business and will help you continue to grow your client base in the years to come by providing leads for you to follow up with.
- Agents will need to have a dedicated workspace that is free from noise and distraction
- All agents must have the following characteristics: Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Patience, Dedication, a passion for all things Disney, a professional work ethic, a consistent desire to succeed, Creativity, and an outgoing personality
If you would like to submit your information to us for review please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
- Your resume or work history
- Your address and contact information
- A detailed list of your Disney travel experience- including dates of travel and length of stay from the past 5 years
- Two personal references with phone numbers and email addresses
Please note that while there are costs associated with becoming a Vacation with the Magic travel agent representative, (business cards, etc.), we as an agency do not charge any additional fees over and above what you will need to secure basic licensing and agent identification as a member of our team!
We look forward to hearing from you and are here to help guide you as you turn your dream of becoming a member of our team into a reality