The maker of Huggies, Kleenex, Cottonelle and Kimberly-Clark Professional products extends its relationship to help families visiting Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and Disney Cruise Line
Kimberly-Clark Corporation announced a new strategic alliance today with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. As part of the alliance, Kimberly-Clark’s trusted brands will increase their availability and offerings within Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort andDisney Cruise Line on multiple fronts, including Baby Care Centers hosted by Huggies.
The Baby Care Centers offer parents a dedicated environment to care for children and manage tasks like changing diapers during visits to Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. Additionally, Kimberly-Clark’s baby care and family care products such as Huggies diapers and wipes, Kleenex tissues, and Pull-Ups training pants will be available for purchase in the Baby Care Centers and select retail areas throughout Walt Disney World Resortand Disneyland Resort.
This agreement expands upon the existing relationship between Kimberly-Clark and Disney Consumer Products, Media Networks, and The Walt Disney Studios. With millions of families visiting the parks annually, the alliance is a natural extension.
“Today marks an important day in our 20-year relationship with Disney. Our well-known Kimberly-Clark brands are trusted around the world, and have been built based on a strong, emotional connection with families. Through this expanded relationship with Disney, we will take the next step in making lives better,” said Mike Hsu, Group President, Kimberly-Clark North America. “This relationship will provide millions of parents each year with convenient access to their favorite family products featuring Disney licensed characters as well as comfortable diaper changing areas as they experience the joy of visiting Disney parks with their children.”
In addition to the Baby Care Centers hosted by Huggies, highlights of the Kimberly-Clark and Walt Disney Parks and Resorts alliance include:
- Kimberly-Clark’s well-known global brands, including Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kleenex, and Cottonelle products, will be available for purchase in select merchandise locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and on Disney Cruise Line ships and at the Baby Care Centers hosted by Huggies.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional’s trusted line of products will be utilized in various locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and onDisney Cruise Line ships.
- Stroller rental locations sponsored by Huggies brand will be featured throughout Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
- Disney Junior – Live On Stage! will be sponsored by Pull-Ups brand at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
- A collaboration between Kimberly-Clark and Disney Baby will be created to develop unique social media elements and digital content.
“We’re thrilled to expand the Kimberly-Clark and Disney relationship to include Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and Disney Cruise Line,” said Tiffany Rende, senior vice president of Disney Corporate Alliances and Operating Participants. “This alliance enables us to offer guests even more convenient options to care for their families while enjoying a Disney vacation.”
What are you waiting for? Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Paris, Disney's Hilton Head Island, Disney Vero Beach Resort or any other Disney Destination! Click below for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. We offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and our services are 100% FREE!
For our new Guests: Check us out on:
Facebook FAN PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/VacationwiththeMagic
Start planning your Disney Vacation Today!